<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第08 - The Playbook集>>
-
1. Well, a few hours later...
几个小时之后...。
-
2. You know, I heard it was gonna rain.
呃 我听说今天要下雨。
-
3. Ifnyone's interested, I will be at MacLaren's Pub
如果你们有兴趣 我会在麦克拉伦酒吧。
-
4. performing a pla out of The Playbookentitled
再现一场泡妞宝典中伎俩 名曰。
-
5. "The S That is all.
"潜水员" 完毕。
-
6. Okay, that's it. I'm putting The Playbook up on the Internet.
够了 我要把泡妞宝典放上网。
-
7. Baby, can you put The Playbook up on the Internet?
宝贝 帮我把泡妞宝典放上网好吗?。
-
8. Of course, baby, but here's the...here's the weird thing.
好的 但是...奇怪的是。
-
9. I have literally been through this book cover to cover.
我已经看过这书很多遍了。
-
10. There is no play in here called "The Scuba Diver.
这里没有记载什么"潜水员"呀。