<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第14 - Perfect Week集>>
-
1. No normal guy in New York City can compete with a Yankee.
纽约市里没人能争得过洋基人。
-
2. And it doesn't even have to be a current Yankee.
就算是退役的你也别想有机会。
-
3. When I first moved here,I was on a fourth date with a girl I really liked,until I got rack-jacked by Phil Rizzuto.
我刚搬到这里那会儿,我和一个真心喜欢的姑娘 进行第四次约会时,被Phil Rizzuto横插一脚。
-
4. I was there.
我也在现场。
-
5. Holy cow, that guy had game. Mm-hmm.
哇靠 那家伙真有伎俩。
-
6. I'm not seeing it.
我还是不明白。
-
7. Okay, let me try to Canada this up for you, eh?
好吧 我来用加拿大的方式 告诉你 成不?。
-
8. How would you react if one of those Ca-chuck guys
要是手拿冰球棍 脚蹬冰鞋的。
-
9. with the skates and the sticks walked in here?
加人队队员走进来 你会是啥反应?。
-
10. Lily, if one of the Vancouver Canucks walked in here,my panties would drop so hard,there'd be a hole in the floor halfway to China.
Lily 要是温哥华加人队队员走进来,我的裤子会猛地褪下,在地板上砸个洞直通中国。