<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第2季 第17 - Life Among the Gorillas集>>
-
1. Oh, God. I'm sorry, man.
天啊 真同情你伙计。
-
2. Yeah, well,honestly, I'm having trouble remembering what she looks like.
是啊,说实话 我都记不清她长什么样了。
-
3. The more I try to picture her, the more I can't.
我越是努力去想她的样子 越是想不起来。
-
4. Like, I remember how she makes me feel,Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap
我记得她给我带来的感觉,衣冠楚楚 丧尽天良。
-
5. I just don't completely remember her.
我只是记不得她的全部。
-
6. Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap
暗室亏心 易如反掌。
-
7. it's like I'm trying to preserve something that's already gone.
这感觉好像我在努力保护已经逝去的东西。
-
8. You got problems in your life of love
为情所困 为爱所伤。
-
9. Preserving something that's already gone.
保护已经逝去的东西。
-
10. Sounds like environmental law.
听起来像环境法。