<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第2季 第21 - Milk集>>
-
1. Well, my firm bought out the company.
我们集团买下了这家公司。
-
2. You know, we're a high-end meats and textiles conglomerate,but the geniuses at corporate decided they wanted to diversify,so here I am.
你知道吗 我们是肉类和纺织业的尖端集团,但集团的"天才们"想要多样化发展,所以我来了。
-
3. So I'm in good hands.
这么说我真是找对人了。
-
4. You found me a match?
你们为我找到了配对。
-
5. There she is. Your soul mate. That'll be 500 bucks.
就是她 你的灵魂伴侣 你得交500块。
-
6. No way. The last time I did this,the girl turned out to be engaged.
没门儿 上次我来这儿,结果那姑娘已经订婚了。
-
7. She's not engaged. She's your soul mate.
这个女人没有订婚 她就是你的灵魂伴侣。
-
8. Just read the file.
先看看档案吧。
-
9. Sol read the file.
于是我看了档案。
-
10. And, by God, this woman was perfect.
天哪 这女人太完美了。