<< 老友记 第7季 第02集>>
-
1. ...I've been thinking.
我想过了。
-
2. And it's not fair for me to ask you to spend all your money on our wedding.
要你把所有的钱 花在婚礼上很不公平。
-
3. I mean, you work really hard for that.
你辛苦赚来的。
-
4. Well. Well, you work for that.
嗯 是你赚来的。
-
5. Look, I thought about it too.
我也想过了。
-
6. And I'm sorry. I think we should spend all of the money on the wedding.
对不起 我们应该把所有的钱花在婚礼的。
-
7. You do? Yeah, I'm putting my foot down.
真的 对 我很坚决的。
-
8. Yeah, look, when I proposed, I told you...
我向你求婚时 我就告诉你了。
-
9. ...that I would do anything to make you happy.
我会尽力让你快乐。
-
10. And if having the perfect wedding makes you happy...
如果办一场完美婚礼能让你开心。