<< 老友记 第7季 第03集>>
-
1. It was in my cupboard the whole time!
结果它一直在这里。
-
2. I know! You see, it is stuff like this...
我知道 就是这样的事情。
-
3. ...which is why you're burning in hell!
害得你得在地狱里受苦。
-
4. So you understand.
那么你懂了。
-
5. I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you didn't tell people.
如果你可以不把那件事说出去 我会觉得舒服一点。
-
6. You know, I’m a little...I'm a little embarrassed about it.
我觉得很不好意思。
-
7. I understand completely. There's nothing more horrifying...
我完全了解 最可怕的事莫过于。
-
8. ...than embarrassing yourself in front of your in-laws.
在丈人跟丈母娘面前丢脸。
-
9. As a matter of fact, when I started dating Judy, I was unemployed.
事实上我开始跟茱蒂交往时 根本就没有工作。
-
10. and her father asked me what I did for a living.
她爸问我是干哪一行的。