<< 老友记 第7季 第04集>>
-
1. Um, Nancy Thompson, from Phoebe's old massage place, is getting fired.
菲比以前的按摩师同事 南西汤普森被开除了。
-
2. That's it? I gave up my Disneyland story for that?
就那样 我为了那件事 说出迪士尼的秘密。
-
3. Hm, that's right. You lose, sucker!
没错 你输了 笨蛋。
-
4. Please still marry me.
请你还是要娶我。
-
5. Chandler, you have an assistant, right?
钱德 你有助理吧。
-
6. Did she call?
她打电话来了吗。
-
7. You told her I was sick, right? Always tell her I am sick.
你告诉她我病了吧 每次都要说我生病了。
-
8. No, I-I just don't know. How do you decide who to hire?
不 我只是不知道 你怎么决定要雇用谁。
-
9. I mean I've got it narrowed down to two people.
我把选择范围缩小到两个人。
-
10. One of them has great references and a lot of experience.
一个的推荐信很棒 经验非常丰富。