返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第10集>>

  • 1. Forty-five minutes? We have tickets to The MusicMan at 8.
    45分钟 我们《音乐人》的票是8点的。
  • 2. I'm sorry. Christmas is a very busy time, sir.
    抱歉 圣诞节是最忙的时候。
  • 3. Is this because of the burrito thing?
    难道是因为墨西哥卷玩笑吗。
  • 4. You need to give him money. Give him money? It was a joke!
    你要给他钱 给他钱 那只是个玩笑而已。
  • 5. No, to get a table! Places like this are always shaking you down.
    不 为了我们的位子 这种地方都是死要钱的。
  • 6. Everybody wants to be paid off. All right, calm down, O'Malley.
    每个人都要小费的 好吧 镇静下来。
  • 7. I'll slip him some money. You've got to be smooth about it.
    我会塞些钱给他 可是你要不露痕迹。
  • 8. Hey, I can be smooth.
    嘿 我可以不露痕迹。
  • 9. Listen, we're a little bit in a hurry, so, if you could get us a table...
    听着 我们有点赶时间 如果能让我们早一点。
  • 10. ...a little quicker, I'd appreciate it.
    排到位子 我会很感激的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next