返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第17集>>

  • 1. Yeah. So, Ross, well now—why did that first marriage break up? Hm?
    罗斯 你的第一段婚姻 为什么会结束。
  • 2. Was it because the woman was straight or because she was a lesbian?
    因为你前妻是异性恋 还是同性恋啊。
  • 3. Do you two know each other? No.
    你们两个认识吗 不认识。
  • 4. No. It just seems like Ross is the kind of a guy that would marry a woman...
    只是罗斯看起来像是 会跟有同性恋倾向的女人。
  • 5. ...on the verge of being a lesbian and then push her over the edge.
    结婚后 逼得她非得出柜的男人。
  • 6. Wait a minute! Were you on a poster for gonorrhea?
    等一下 你不是淋病海报上的那个男的吗。
  • 7. Have you ever slept in the same bed with a monkey?
    你跟猴子同床共枕过吧。
  • 8. Hey, you leave Marcel out of this!
    别把马塞尔扯进来。
  • 9. Fine! You ever gotten stuck in a pair of your own leather pants?
    好吧 你曾经被自己的牛皮裤卡住了。
  • 10. Hey, hey! Have you ever locked yourself in a TV cabinet, VD-boy?
    嘿 嘿 你曾经把自己锁在电视柜里吗 性病小子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 31 Previous Next