<< 老友记 第7季 第19集>>
-
1. The Wedding's off, sloppy and immature.
婚礼取消了 肥胖幼稚的家伙。
-
2. That's me. Come on. Okay.
我也正有此意 走吧。
-
3. Okay. But wait. we can't. My Cousin Cassie is in the guest room. We're supposed to have lunch.
等等 我们不能这么做 凯西在客房 我们要一起出去吃中餐。
-
4. Well get rid of her, obsessive and shrill.
甩掉她 执拗尖锐的人。
-
5. Shrill? The wedding is back on.
尖锐 婚礼照常。
-
6. I thought I heard voices. You must be Chandler.
我听到有人讲话 你一定是钱德。
-
7. Hi. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.
嗨 很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你。
-
8. So, are you ready to go? Yeah.
你准备好要走了吗 好了。
-
9. Chandler? I'll be right with you.
钱德 我跟你一起去。
-
10. Cassie needs to stay at your place. What-Why?
凯西必须去住你家 为什么。