返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第22集>>

  • 1. You let Joey drive it? I've never driven it. Okay? Not once.
    你让乔伊开保时捷 我从来没开过 一次都没有。
  • 2. Okay, once. Okay, I drive it all the time.
    好吧 只有一次 好吧 我常常开。
  • 3. Nice work everybody! So much for the y'know, "you can drive it but don't tell Rachel" plan.
    感谢大家 "你可以开 但别告诉瑞秋" 计划宣告失败。
  • 4. Wow, I can't believe you lied to me.
    哇 真不敢相信你们骗我。
  • 5. Okay, I can fix this. Okay Monica, Rachel thinks all you can talk about is the wedding.
    这事交给我来吧 摩妮卡 瑞秋认为你脑子里只想着婚礼。
  • 6. Great! Well Rachel, the reason why I won't let you drive the Porsche is because you're a terrible driver.
    瑞秋 我不让你开保时捷 是因为你是个糟糕的司机。
  • 7. There. That wasn't about the wedding.
    怎么样 跟婚礼无关吧。
  • 8. Look Rach if-if you want to go for a ride in the Porsche, I’ll be glad to take you for a quick spin around the block.
    瑞秋 如果你想坐保时捷去兜风 我可以带你在附近转转。
  • 9. Yeah, you got a couple hours?
    你有几个小时吗。
  • 10. Friends S07E22 The One With Chandler's Dad
    老友记 第七季 第22集 钱德之父。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 29 Previous Next