返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第22集>>

  • 1. No, no, I heard. I'm just sorry.
    不 不 我听到了 我只是觉得很遗憾。
  • 2. It can't happen like this. Okay? I'll meet you back at the hotel.
    我无法接受这种事情 我们回饭店碰面。
  • 3. Oh Look, a standing ovation already. So early in the show.
    大家看 已经有人站起来鼓掌了 演出才开始呢。
  • 4. Oh turn around, darling. Let me see your pretty face.
    转身吧 小亲亲 让我看看你帅气的脸。
  • 5. Can we have our drinks, please? Uh, waiter? --tress?
    我们的饮料能快点送上来吗 服务生 女招待。
  • 6. Hey, Pheebs. Hey.
    嘿 菲比 嘿。
  • 7. Check it out.
    你看。
  • 8. How much of a man am I?
    我多有男子气概。
  • 9. Wow, nice. Manly, and also kind of a slut.
    哇 太棒了 很有男性味 还有点点放荡。
  • 10. You know, I'm beginning to see what Jake was talking about.
    我开始明白杰克的意思了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 29 Previous Next