<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第14 - The Possimpible集>>
-
1. That's why I'm organizing a happening outside the dining hall,Monday at midnight.
所以呢 我组织了一场即兴聚会,周一凌晨 就在食堂外面。
-
2. It's high time the food service puppet masters
是时候让餐饮服务傀儡主管。
-
3. took ignorance and injustice off the menu.
将愚昧与不公从菜单上撤下了。
-
4. Hey, Ted, we need a fourth for foosball.
嘿 Ted 我们这儿桌上足球三缺一呢。
-
5. What are you doing in here, anyway?
你到底在这儿干什么呢。
-
6. Dude, get out of here! I'll be there in a second.
老兄 快出去 我马上就会过去。
-
7. So, remember, dining hall, Monday, midnight.
所以不要忘了啦 周一半夜 食堂见。
-
8. Another Dr. X happening.
又一次X博士的即兴聚会。
-
9. I'll be there, because X marks the spot-ot-ot-ot.
我会在这里 因为X会指明方向...向...向...向。
-
10. If you think people liked your show, they did not-ot-ot-ot.
如果你觉得人们喜欢你的节目 那你就错了...了...了...了。