<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第18 - Old King Clancy集>>
-
1. and told them to make you the hero.
然后让他们把你捧上天。
-
2. So my game-winning walk was a lie?
所以我的无敌步法也是个谎言了。
-
3. We're sorry, Ted, but we knew that you'd be out of work soon,and we just... We just wanted to make you feel good.
对不起 Ted 可我们眼看着你就要失业了,我们只是想...想让你开心一点罢了。
-
4. -You know, that's what friends do. -Lie to each other?
-你明白吗 这就是朋友应该做的事情 -应该互相欺骗吗。
-
5. Sometimes, yeah, to protect each other's feelings.
有时候是这样 出于不想让对方感情上受创伤的考虑。
-
6. No way! You never lie to your friends.
拉倒吧 永远不应该骗你的朋友。
-
7. I would never not be honest with you.
我绝不会对你有半点不诚实。
-
8. Really? What about that open mic night at the comedy club?
是吗 那你怎么解释那次喜剧俱乐部的观众参与之夜的事情。
-
9. Are you like me, folks?
各位 有没有人像我一样。
-
10. Have you ever thought about
曾经思考过。