<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第4季 第01 - Farhampton集>>
-
1. Is that a thing?
有这个说法吗。
-
2. When you leave someone at the altar, you always leave a note.
当你在圣坛前抛弃某人 你总得留一张字条。
-
3. It's common courtesy.
这是基本礼节嘛。
-
4. I think common courtesy went out the window when I did.
我觉得基本礼节早就在我从窗户跑出来的时候消失了。
-
5. Look, when Stella left me at the altar,At least I got an explanation.
你看 当Stella在圣坛抛弃我的时候,至少我还得到了一个解释。
-
6. I mean, that note is what keeps you sane.
我是说 那张字条让你保持理智。
-
7. You read it, you re-read it, you memorize it,You sleep with it, you sniff it
你读一遍 再读一遍 你把上面的内容记得清清楚楚,你把字条放在身边入睡 你闻着它。
-
8. Because it still kind of smells like her,And then, finally...
因为那张字条还有一些她的味道,到最后。
-
9. You let it go...
你放手了。
-
10. Tied to a brick, right through her perfect
把它绑在板砖上 直接砸向。