<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第6季 第15 - Oh Honey集>>
-
1. I mean,why else would he let 30 years go by?
否则他怎么会丢下我整整30年呢?。
-
2. He's ashamed to have me as a son.
他是以我这个儿子为耻啊。
-
3. Oh,honey,he's not ashamed of you.
噢 亲爱的 他才不会这样呢。
-
4. He's ashamed of himself.
他是为自己而羞耻啊。
-
5. I mean,look at you.You're do so great without him.
你瞧 没了他你一样这么棒。
-
6. I mean,you have an airline and three Nobel Prizes,and you play for the Yankees.
你拥有一个航空公司 还得过三次诺贝尔奖,还是杨基队成员。
-
7. Four.Four Nobel Prizes.
四 四次诺贝尔奖。
-
8. Four.See?That is impressive.
四次? 你看 真厉害呀。
-
9. - I mean,how many does he have? - Only three.
- 你爸才拿多少? - 只有三次。
-
10. Well,there you go.
对吧。