返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第6季 第23 - Landmarks集>>

  • 1. Kids,this is a story of landmarks.
    孩子们 这是关于地标的故事。
  • 2. There are certain moments in life
    在你们一生中 总会有这样的时刻。
  • 3. when you have to decide which things you can stand to see torn down,and which things you have to preserve,no matter what.
    你得作出决定 眼睁睁的看着 一些东西土崩瓦解,而愿意付出一切的保护另外一些东西。
  • 4. Such a moment came for all of us in May of 2011,at a special meeting of the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission,where the fate of The Arcadian would be decided once and for all.
    2011年5月 我们所有人 都面临了这样艰难的抉择,纽约市地标保护协会 召开一个会议,来决定阿卡迪亚酒店最终的命运。
  • 5. A symbol of strength and constancy,the stone lion of The Arcadian has watched over New Yorkers for generations.
    它是力量和忠诚的象征,阿卡迪亚酒店的石狮凝望着好几代的纽约人。
  • 6. So remember: if the lion head stonework is regal,then tearing it down should be illegal.
    所以请记住:狮头神圣不可侵犯,拆除它就是罪犯!。
  • 7. Well... Did you like that? All right,uh...
    嗯...你们觉得我讲得不错哈? 那我接着来...。
  • 8. We must make sure the lion is always there.
    我们得让狮子永远流传。
  • 9. Destroy The Arcadian? Oh,no,don't you dare.
    拆除阿卡迪亚酒店? 噢 我谅你也不敢。
  • 10. Yeah? Yeah? Okay. Try this one on for size...
    不赖吧? 很好吧? 那这句也一起听听...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 33 Previous Next