<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第03 - Brunch集>>
-
1. Take off the rest of your pants.
快脱掉你裤子的剩余部分。
-
2. I really wasn't expecting that to happen.
我真的没想到会变成这样。
-
3. Yeah, me neither. It kind of complicates things, doesn't it?
是啊 我也是 这下情况有点复杂了对吧。
-
4. Yeah, it does. Why did you
是啊 确实 你为什么。
-
5. have to throw your magnificent calves at me?
要向我展示你美丽的小腿。
-
6. You know you have a punter's leg.
你明知自己有一双船夫的壮腿。
-
7. Well, why did you have to throw your beautiful boobs at me?
那你为什么要向我展示你漂亮的胸部。
-
8. You know you have... boobs.
你明知自己有... 胸部。
-
9. Just admit it, you came here trying to seduce me.
你就承认吧 你来这里就是想勾引我。
-
10. Seduce you? You seduced me.
勾引你 明明是你勾引我。