<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第04 - Ted Mosby, Architect集>>
-
1. I'm sorry about earlier.
我对先前的事情感到抱歉。
-
2. To tell you the truth, I never even saw all of Field of Dreams.
说实话 我从来没有看完过《梦幻之地》。
-
3. I fell asleep half way through.
我看到一半就睡着了。
-
4. What? The best part's the last 20 minutes.
什么 最好的部分是最后20分钟。
-
5. Well, maybe they should have
那也许他们应该。
-
6. moved that part up a little bit earlier, 'cause...
把那一部分提前一点点。
-
7. You know what, um...
你知道吗。
-
8. What I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是。
-
9. I love being the person you bitch to.
我喜欢当你发牢骚的对象。
-
10. So how was your day, Mr. Architect?
所以你今天过的怎么样 建筑师先生。