<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第06 - Aldrin Justice集>>
-
1. Why? Was he being mean?
为什么 因为他很刻薄吗。
-
2. -You know about this? -Yeah.
-你知道这个吗 -是啊。
-
3. It's her own personal form of justice.
那是她个人独有的捍卫公正的方式。
-
4. Did you tell him about that time at the Gap?
你有没有告诉他那次在Gap服装店的事情。
-
5. Oh, that was a good one.
噢 那真经典。
-
6. This sales guy was rude to Robin,so I took a pair of khakis.
那个男售货员对Robin很无礼,所以我拿了一条卡其裤。
-
7. I gave them to you for your birthday.
我把那个当做你的生日礼物给你了。
-
8. So I've been walking around in stolen khakis?
所以我穿着偷来的卡其裤走来走去。
-
9. I prefer to call them "Justice khakis."
我更喜欢叫它正义卡其裤。
-
10. That's not justice. It's shoplifting, and it's a crime.
这不是公正 这是入店行窃 这是一种犯罪。