返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第16 - Stuff集>>

  • 1. So I had no choice.
    于是我别无选择。
  • 2. I packed up everything I had gotten from ex-girlfriends.
    我只能将前女友们留下的东西悉数打包。
  • 3. It was painful,but not as painful as what I had to endure later that night.
    那很痛苦,但这些 远不及我晚些时候将承受的那般痛苦。
  • 4. New York is famous for its theater,but there's many different levels.
    纽约城因其剧院闻名遐迩,但那也分不同级别。
  • 5. There's Broadway,off-Broadway,off-off-Broadway,homeless people screaming in the park,and then below that, the play Aunt Lily was in.
    这里有百老汇,外百老汇,离百老汇差得远的,流浪汉在公园里放声嚎叫,比那个还差的 才是Lily演出的那里。
  • 6. Eight flights of stairs.
    要爬八层楼梯。
  • 7. Who puts a theater up eight flights of stairs?
    哪个没良心的把剧院放在没电梯的九楼啊。
  • 8. What kind of building is this?
    这到底是什么楼啊。
  • 9. From the smell of it, I'm guessing a urine factory.
    从它所散发的气味判断 我觉得这是家小便工厂。
  • 10. Where do you guys want to sit?
    你们想坐在哪里。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next