返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第17 - Arrivederci, Fiero集>>

  • 1. This is awesome.
    真是太棒了。
  • 2. I can't believe this moment's finally here.
    真不敢相信这一刻终于到了。
  • 3. One more mile and my little boy turns 200,000.
    再开一英里 我的小家伙就开够20万英里了。
  • 4. Your baby Fiero's grown into a really old man Fiero.
    你的小宝宝费埃罗已经开成老大爷费埃罗了。
  • 5. And just like an old man,he leaks fluid, smells stale,makes weird noises out the back.
    而且就像老人一样,他流口水 发臭,还发出奇怪的屁声。
  • 6. Yeah, he does.
    是啊 他就是这样。
  • 7. Hey, light up those cigars in the glove compartment.
    嘿 快把贮物箱里面的雪茄点上。
  • 8. They're real Cubans. I got 'em in Chinatown last year
    那可是正宗的古巴货 我去年在唐人街搞到的。
  • 9. just for this moment.
    就为了这一刻。
  • 10. Uh, Marshall, I'm not saying you were definitely ripped off,but these are chopsticks wrapped in napkins.
    呃 Marshall 我不是说你肯定被人宰了,但是这些不过是包着纸巾的筷子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next