<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第17 - Arrivederci, Fiero集>>
-
1. Oh, great song.
哦 这歌不错。
-
2. These cigars aren't helping at all.
这雪茄一点忙都帮不上。
-
3. Yeah. This was a terrible idea.
是啊 这个主意太糟了。
-
4. Now it just smells like a homeless guy threw up in here.
现在闻着像一个流浪汉吐在这里了。
-
5. The broken windows?
窗户就这么碎的吗。
-
6. We had to make it look realistic.
我们得把它弄得逼真一点啊。
-
7. Why did you break two of them?
你们打破两扇窗干什么。
-
8. It looked like fun when she did it. So I wanted to try.
她砸的时候我觉得挺好玩的 就想试试。
-
9. Can't believe this whole time it was you guys.
真不敢相信是你们俩弄的。
-
10. I've been blaming really tanned dancing leotard guy.
我一直怪罪那个皮肤黝黑 穿舞蹈紧身衣的人呢。