<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第18 - Moving Day集>>
-
1. Kids, in the spring of 2007,everything was great between me and Robin.
孩子们 在2007年的春天,我和Robin之间的一切都很美好。
-
2. So we decided to try and make it even better.
所以我们决定努力让它变得更美好。
-
3. We decided to move in together.
我们决定同居了。
-
4. So, I can have the moving truck here by 8:00 am.
我让搬家的卡车早上八点钟开到这里。
-
5. Does that sound good to everybody?
大家没什么意见吧。
-
6. By the way, what are you guys doing with Ted's room?
顺便问一句 你们打算怎么处理Ted的房间呢。
-
7. 'Cause if you need help with the rent, I'll take it.
如果你们找人分摊房租的话 我接手好了。
-
8. Why would you want to live with us?
为什么你想要和我们一起生活啊。
-
9. I don't call what you guys do "Living."
我不把你们的生存方式叫做"生活"。
-
10. Here's the deal, I need a room closer to the bar.
事情是这样的 我需要一间离酒吧近一点的房间。