<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第21 - Something Borrowed集>>
-
1. How could you let me shave my head?!
你怎么能让我把自己的头剃了呢。
-
2. -What?! -You're the worst best man ever!
-什么 -你是有史以来最差劲的伴郎。
-
3. I hate you!
我恨你。
-
4. I'm not going out there! I'm leaving and I'm never coming back.
我不上场了 我要离开这儿 永远不回来。
-
5. I'm gonna go find that money under the rock by the tree
我会找到埋在树下那块石头下面的钱。
-
6. and go live with the guys on the beach in Zihautanejo.
去墨西哥的海滩跟那些人一起生活。
-
7. Dude, those guys are criminals.
老兄 那些人是罪犯哪。
-
8. Only Red Andy was falsely accused.
只有安迪是冤枉的。
-
9. Ted, you're my best man! You got to do something!
Ted 你是伴郎啊 想想办法。
-
10. Okay, all right, come here. Just breathe, breathe, all right?
好吧 过来 深呼吸 放松好吗。