返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第21 - Something Borrowed集>>

  • 1. Sometimes you slip on placenta during the recessional.
    可能你会在唱退场赞美诗的时候踩到一个胎盘。
  • 2. Can I grab a scotch and soda real quick?
    能给我一杯加苏打的威士忌吗。
  • 3. No. I'm not allowed to serve anything until the reception.
    不行 仪式开始前我不能供应酒水。
  • 4. Wow. You just cost yourself a big tip, buddy.
    哇哦 你刚错过了一笔丰厚的小费 老兄。
  • 5. I'm not allowed to accept tips, buddy.
    我也不能接受小费 老兄。
  • 6. You allowed to accept criticism?
    那你可以接受批评吗。
  • 7. You, sir, are an ass... buddy.
    您 是个混蛋 老兄。
  • 8. Hey, you want to know what line doesn't work on a harp player?
    嘿 你们知道哪句话对弹竖琴的人不起作用吗。
  • 9. "Hey, baby, want to pluck?"
    嘿 美女 弹一发吗。
  • 10. Really? That didn't work.
    真的吗 居然没用。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 44 Previous Next