<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第8季 第06 - Knight Vision (1080p AMZN WEB-DL x265 Silence)集>>
-
1. You're dressed like a whore.
你穿的跟个荡妇似的。
-
2. He love me.
他喜欢我。
-
3. So what's going on? Why aren't you telling your wife
什么情况啊 为什么不告诉你妻子。
-
4. you got an offer to be a judge?
你得到了法官的录取通知。
-
5. Lily had her heart set on us moving to Rome,so I have to tell her in person.
Lily一心都想着搬去罗马,所以我得当面跟她说。
-
6. That way, I know that I can convince her
这样我肯定能说服她。
-
7. that we need to stay.
我们必须留下来。
-
8. In the courtroom, they call me Th e Convincer.
在法庭上 他们都叫我"说服者"。
-
9. They really call you that?
他们真这么叫你吗。
-
10. I convinced them to call me that.
是我说服他们这么叫的。