<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第8季 第22 - The End of the Aisle (1080p AMZN WEB-DL x265 Silence)集>>
-
1. Real life is messier than that, and...
现实生活要比誓言混乱多了 再说。
-
2. We're different people than we were in 2007.
我们也已经不是2007年的我们了。
-
3. But that's okay.
不过没关系。
-
4. Maybe we just need some updated vows.
我们只需要更新一下婚誓就好了。
-
5. So I thought maybe before this place gets too busy
所以 在这里挤死人之前。
-
6. we could... Borrow this altar for a minute.
我们 可以借用一下这个圣坛。
-
7. I vow to stop shouting stuff at you when you're dumping out.
我发誓 你上大号的时候不再对你大呼小叫。
-
8. You're the love of my life,and you deserve to make a deuce in peace.
你是我此生的挚爱,你有权利屎于安乐。
-
9. I vow to stop pointing out every dog erection we see
我发誓 以后我们在公园散步的时候。
-
10. when we walk through the park,even though they are incredibly weird looking.
我不再指给你看每一只发情的狗,尽管有些狗长得真的是有够奇怪。