<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第8季 第22 - The End of the Aisle (1080p AMZN WEB-DL x265 Silence)集>>
-
1. "No. Once a year. No. Hockey's dumb.
不 每年一次 不 冰球太无聊了。
-
2. "Not watching it, and neither are you, woman.
我不看 媳妇你也不许看。
-
3. Now make me french toast."
快去给我做法式土司。
-
4. I'll put this in the maybe pile.
那我就把这份放在备选栏里面行吗。
-
5. Look, if you're having trouble,you've got two expert vow consultants
如果你有问题的话,两个婚誓大师在呢。
-
6. standing right in front of you.
近在眼前哟。
-
7. Yeah. We can show you vow it's done.
对啊 我们可以秀给你"誓怎么搞定的"。
-
8. Say it again. Vow it's done...
再说一遍 "誓"怎么搞定的。
-
9. We're just not enjoying them, honey.
听出来了 就是不好笑 亲爱的。
-
10. I am not gonna take marriage advice from a couple
我可不想在刚吵完一大架的两口子那里。