返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第9季 第12 - Symphony of Illumination集>>

  • 1. I don't get it,Robin. Did you really want to be a pole-vaulter?
    Robin 我不明白 你真的想做一个跳高选手?。
  • 2. No,no,I was,uh,I was always adamantly against having a...
    不不 我以前非常不想...。
  • 3. uh,a pole-vaulting career,even though it's what most women want.
    尽管成为撑杆跳选手 是大部分女人都想要的生活。
  • 4. Most women want to be a pole-vaulter?
    大部分女人想要当撑杆跳选手。
  • 5. In Canada-- it's very big up there.
    在加拿大挺火的。
  • 6. You know,it's,it's meet a nice guy,get married,vault some poles,but I... never wanted that.
    你懂的 认识一个不错的男人 结婚 把杆撑起来,但是我... 从未这样想过。
  • 7. Of course,it's one thing not to want something.
    当然 不想要是一回事。
  • 8. It's another to be told you can't have it.
    不能要又是另一回事。
  • 9. I guess it's,it's just nice knowing
    要是有一天你改变了想法。
  • 10. that you could someday do it if you changed your mind.
    想要就能要该多好啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 33 Previous Next