<< 硅谷 第1季 第05集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. And out I went, right on my ass.
      
       
     我就出去了  立马走人。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. And then Laurie put that
      
       
     然后劳里就把那个。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. jackhole Barker in to bankrupt the company.
      
       
     混蛋巴克弄进来把公司搞破产。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. But does she cop to that? No, no, no.
      
       
     但她会承认吗  不不不。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Because the Laurie-tron 6,000
      
       
     因为劳里牛逼6000系列。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. isn't programmed to admit when she's made a mistake.
      
       
     没有编写承认犯错的程序。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. I made an error.
      
       
     我犯了个错。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. That's really big of you to admit.
      
       
     你能承认错误真的很了不起。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. I should not have removed him as CEO,and installing Jack Barker
      
       
     我不该把他从位子上赶下来,然后让杰克·巴克。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. in his place only compounded that error.
      
       
     接替他的位子  加重了错误。