<< 硅谷 第1季 第07集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. has any meaning for these people whatsoever.
      
       
     '互利'这两个字对这些人究竟有没有意义。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. -Is there anything I can do? -Yeah.
      
       
     -我能做点什么吗  -能。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Get me a look at that Pied Piper beta.
      
       
     让我看看'魔笛手'的测试版。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I will figure out a way, sir.
      
       
     我会想到办法的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Finally. Where the fuck have you--
      
       
     终于呀  你他妈去哪了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. -Hey, thanks for the lift, Kevin. -Yeah, no worries.
      
       
     -谢谢你的便车  凯文  -不客气。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Oh, Kevin, this is Dinesh, one of my coworkers.
      
       
     凯文  这是迪尼希  我的一个同事。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Dinesh, this is Kevin. We met at Phil's Coffee.
      
       
     迪尼希  这是凯文  我们在菲尔咖啡店认识的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. -We're friends now. Isn't that right, Kevin? -Yeah.
      
       
     -我们现在是朋友了  对吧凯文  -对。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. All right, my friend. I should get to work,-so thanks for the lift. -Yeah.
      
       
     好了朋友  我得去工作了,-谢谢你的便车  -不客气。