返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. There's no other explanation for this. Okay? Monica fucked us.
    没有别的解释了 莫妮卡耍了我们。
  • 2. She pulled down her pants and fucked us in front of her parents.
    她脱下裤子来 一路把我们操到了姥姥家。
  • 3. Did some--Richard, did somebody do that to you?
    你...理查德 是不是有人背叛过你。
  • 4. No. No, I don't know why--
    不是 我也不知道为什么...。
  • 5. Oh, boy, it is chilly.
    天啊 这里好冷啊。
  • 6. Good thing I brought this sweet jiz-acket.
    还好我带了这件帅气的外套。
  • 7. Eh, friend? We came here together.
    哥们 咱可是一起来的。
  • 8. I know what you're doing.
    我知道你想干什么。
  • 9. You think you're embarrassing me,but that's only the secondary effect of that shitty jacket.
    你就是想让我丢脸,但这只是那件破夹克的次级效应。
  • 10. The primary effect is...
    它的主要效应...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 57 Previous Next