<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. No one in this town will work with me ever again.
这里没有一个人会再和我合作了。
-
2. You want me to risk the entire future of Pied Piper,everything that I've worked for,just to protect you from your own fucking incompetence?
你想让我赌上"魔笛手"的未来,赌上我所做的一切,就只为了保护你的无能吗。
-
3. Richard, there's a three to four percent chance
理查德 有百分之三四的几率。
-
4. that this is going to get out on its own,but there is 100 percent chance
这事有可能自己泄露出去,但如果你发新闻。
-
5. that if you issue a press release
那就是百分百。
-
6. no one will ever take me seriously again.
再也没人会用我了。
-
7. My dignity is in your hands, Richard.
我的尊严掌握在你手里 理查德。
-
8. Do with it what you will.
你看着办吧。
-
9. Gavin? Is that you?
盖文 是你吗。
-
10. Jack Barker. Nice plane.
杰克·巴克 飞机不错。