返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第1季 第10集>>

  • 1. to tell him that our share was worth half a mil each,and, uh, not five minutes later,his father, one Nelson Bighetti, Sr.,called me and explained that I was never to
    告诉他我们每人持股价值50万美元,结果才过了五分钟,他爸 老尼尔森·达头蒂,给我打电话 告诉我别再想。
  • 2. have any financial dealings with his son
    和他儿子做任何金钱交易。
  • 3. in perpetuity, uh, ever
    永远别想。
  • 4. or he would get very Italian on me.
    否则他就要让我瞧瞧意大利人的颜色了。
  • 5. And I'm not interested to find out what that means.
    我也没兴趣弄清那是什么意思。
  • 6. Okay. Shall we?
    好了 走吧。
  • 7. To Coleman Blair! Let's close this fucker.
    致科尔曼·布莱尔 我们来把这事定了吧。
  • 8. Good luck, fellas.
    兄弟们 祝你们好运。
  • 9. Remember, you just sit there and look pretty.
    记住 你只要坐那当个安静的美男子就好。
  • 10. Leave all the talking to me.
    我来负责说话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next