<< 硅谷 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. Shit, he came in the back.
可恶 他从后门进来了。
-
2. Richard, we need to talk.
理查德 我们得谈谈。
-
3. Well, actually, let me just say something first here.
其实请让我先说几句。
-
4. I don't think Pied Piper should be a video chat company.
我不认为'魔笛手'应该成为视频聊天公司。
-
5. The balls on you.
你逊毙了。
-
6. Richard, we've all decided you are out.
理查德 我们一致同意罢免你。
-
7. Big Head is in.
由大头接任。
-
8. Not my call.
不是我的主意。
-
9. Richard, we just can't keep fucking pivoting.
理查德 我们不能再这么频繁转变业务了。
-
10. -We won't do it again. -Just wait for a second, okay?
-我们不能再转型了 -等下听我说完。