<< 硅谷 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. You know, we're just some guys in a house.
我们只不过是一群在家创业的人。
-
2. But I don't wanna be just guys in a house, Richard.
但我不想只是在家创业 理查德。
-
3. That's the whole point. I want PiperChat to be a real company.
重点是 我希望魔笛聊成为一个真正的公司。
-
4. And after all the bullshit we went through, no offense,I finally got some real financing lined up for us.
经历这么多不靠谱的事情之后 无意冒犯,我终于为我们找到了几个真正的投资者。
-
5. I cannot have another Intersite on my hands.
我不能让'色界'的事情重演。
-
6. That was fucking Russ and his shitty tequila.
那只能怪罗斯和他该死的龙舌兰。
-
7. You know that, man? You were there. That wasn't me.
你知道的 你当时在那 不是我的错。
-
8. Richard, it happened on your watch.
理查德 在你的监管下发生的。
-
9. I'm sorry. I really am.
我很抱歉 真心抱歉。
-
10. But the answer is no.
但答案是不。