返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第2季 第03集>>

  • 1. and to a full-expensed meal on Raviga's tab,and to you, Ed Chen,who pulled the wool over Laurie Bream's eyes
    也敬拉维加请的这顿饭,也敬你 爱德·陈,在劳里·布里姆眼皮底下暗度陈仓。
  • 2. and got us two-hundo-thou sight unseen.
    给了我们20万。
  • 3. Well, she had some concerns
    她比较担心。
  • 4. about getting into business with you again,but I can pretty much talk that broad into anything.
    再次和你一起做生意,但那女人对我几乎是言听计从。
  • 5. Cheers to that.
    为那个喝一杯。
  • 6. You're a con man, like Erlich!
    你和埃利希一样是个骗子。
  • 7. What does that mean?
    这是什么意思。
  • 8. It--it's a little term of endearment we have around the house.
    这是在我们家表示亲近的方式。
  • 9. Uh, a confident man.
    指自信的人。
  • 10. He sees me as a confident man, and he looks up to me.
    他认为我这个人很自信 所以很崇拜我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 51 Previous Next