返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第2季 第06集>>

  • 1. We're trying to make a business deal, not get you laid.
    我们在谈生意 不是帮你约炮。
  • 2. I'm not trying to get laid, Richard.
    我没想约炮 理查德。
  • 3. Clearly, she has a lot of pent-up sexual energy,likely from working in this worm farm,so that's the angle I'm taking
    很明显 她的性生活压抑很久了,很可能是因为在这样一个破公司里,所以那只是我用的手段。
  • 4. since I'm not allowed to have a seizure.
    因为我不能装抽风。
  • 5. Besides, she's going to bat for us.
    再说 她会为我们说话的。
  • 6. You should be thanking me. The CTO is on the way in.
    你应该感谢我 技术总监就要来了。
  • 7. Yes, because of the technology
    是的 那是因为我们的技术。
  • 8. and because of our business proposal.
    和我们的商业提案。
  • 9. Look, can you just please, for once,keep your dick out of the equation?
    就这一次 能求你,不要总想着你的小兄弟吗。
  • 10. I really wish I could, but my dick is the abacus
    我也希望我能 但是我的小兄弟。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 53 Previous Next