返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第2季 第06集>>

  • 1. Fuck you, Richard Hendricks!
    去你妈的理查德·亨德里克斯。
  • 2. Fuck me regarding?
    为啥去我妈。
  • 3. It's all over the blogs. You took our idea to Gavin Belson?
    博客疯传你把我们的想法告诉了盖文·贝尔森。
  • 4. I'm sorry. Our idea?
    不好意思 我们的想法。
  • 5. Yeah, the new Internet. We came up with that together,standing outside of my kid's school--former school.
    对啊 新互联网 我们一起想出来的,就在我家娃学校门口 之前那个学校。
  • 6. Uh, no, um, you told me to name an idea,and so I named one. That was my idea,you were just standing there.
    不是 你让我说一个想法,我就说了一个 那是我的想法,你只是站那听了一下。
  • 7. Yeah, pulling it out of you like a newborn baby.
    我像接生一样把它拽出来的。
  • 8. Okay, but, well, if a doctor
    好吧 可是当医生。
  • 9. pulls a baby out of a pregnant woman,the doctor doesn't get to then keep the baby.
    把小孩从孕妇身体里拽出来的时候,孩子也不归医生所有啊。
  • 10. Okay, first of all, my ex-wife is fucking the doctor
    首先 我前妻 也就是我儿子他妈。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 53 Previous Next