<< 硅谷 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. We should have more than enough money
就有足够的钱。
-
2. to mount a challenge against this guy's patent.
挑战这个专利流氓。
-
3. And if we win, we dissolve the patent,so that he can't do this to anyone else ever again.
要是我们赢了 就能解除专利,这样 他就不能再害人。
-
4. Because in the end,shouldn't it be Mr. Stewart Burke, the patent troll,who is forced to eat the biscuit?
因为 到最后,应该是这个叫斯图尔特·伯克的专利流氓,最后吃"饼干"吧。
-
5. I'm pretty sure that's sexual assault.
这么做肯定算性侵犯了。
-
6. Yeah, no one deserves that.
对 谁都不该受这种惩罚。
-
7. I know. That... that's all I'm saying.
我懂 那... 我就这么一说。
-
8. Look, I'm pretty sure it's even made up.
我确定那个是编的。
-
9. Like, you know, like a donkey punch, you know?
跟"驴拳"差不多。
-
10. Again, what is a donkey punch?
什么是 "驴拳"。