<< 硅谷 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. You know, looking around at Bream-Hall,I see a lot of the same... the same gender.
那啥 看看布瑞姆-霍尔,有太多一样的... 相同的性别。
-
2. Both partners happen to be female, Erlich.
不就是俩合伙人恰好是女的嘛 埃利希。
-
3. Great catch. What's your point?
眼真尖 你想说什么。
-
4. There is a grotesque gender imbalance in the VC field right now.
风投界如今性别失衡太严重。
-
5. I can help you navigate the toxicity of this male culture
我能帮忙引走正在侵害女性天地的。
-
6. which is encroaching on our feminist island.
大男子主义毒素。
-
7. I mean, for instance, there's something called mansplaining?
举个例子 有种说法叫"男性说教"。
-
8. -Have you heard about this? -We know what mansplaining is.
-听过没 -我们知道什么是男性说教。
-
9. Mansplaining is when a man will condescendingly explain
"男性说教"就是男人不停地。
-
10. something to a woman that she already knows.
跟女人解释她知道的东西[打脸ing]。