<< 硅谷 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. -to a whole other level. -Jack Barker...
-上升到了全新级别 -杰克·巴克。
-
2. you're gonna need a miracle.
你需要创造奇迹才行了。
-
3. Anyone care to talk secure biometrics?
有人想聊聊生物测定安全系统吗。
-
4. Well, considering our looming debts,and the embryonic state of our network,this is a very generous offer.
现在我们的债务负担太重,我们的网络又还处于萌芽阶段,这个报价非常慷慨了。
-
5. But we're not for sale, guys.
但我们不能卖 伙计们。
-
6. Richard, listen, it's like we've been lost at sea
理查德 听着 我们就好像开着小船出海。
-
7. for a long time on a tiny boat,and there is no wind.
已经很长时间在海上失去了方向,更惨的是连风都没有。
-
8. And now, through sheer luck,we've just happen to drift right up to Hawaii.
而现在 我们撞了点运气,碰巧漂流到了夏威夷。
-
9. Now, we can continue sailing into the unknown,and probably sink
我们现在可以继续向着未知海域漂流,船可能会沉。
-
10. or die of starvation or scurvy,or we can get off in Hawaii.
我们可能得坏血病或者饿死,或者我们可以就在夏威夷上岸。