<< 硅谷 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. -What? It's fine. -But they told me
-什么 挺好的 -但他们跟我说。
-
2. that we would have prominent placement
我们会在一个显眼的位置。
-
3. with proximity to high-traffic corridor.
在人流密集的通道旁边。
-
4. We're in the middle of the road here.
我们这是在路中间。
-
5. -So? -Yeah, who gives a fuck?
-所以怎样 -是啊 谁他妈在乎。
-
6. Well, Jared does, and--and we do as well.
贾里德在乎 我们也在乎。
-
7. Uh, you know what? Why don't you go check out
不如这样 你去看看。
-
8. what the bathroom situation's like?
洗手间的条件怎么样吧。
-
9. Yes. Nothing would make me happier. Good.
对 没什么比这个更让我开心了 好。
-
10. You know, I actually believe him.
我相信他是真的很开心。