<< 硅谷 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. Since you threw yourself down a flight of stairs
自从你把自己摔下楼梯。
-
2. to prove how smart you were.
就为了证明你有多聪明。
-
3. That whole spaces-tab thing was...
那件空格还是制表符的事真是。
-
4. Kind of petty?
有点小题大做。
-
5. Petty? No, I was gonna say
小题大做 不 我是想说。
-
6. "Illustrative of our vast differences."
"说明了我们之间无法调和的矛盾"。
-
7. -Right. -What are you doing here?
-好吧 -你在这里做什么。
-
8. I'm here helping my friend launch his new company.
我来这里帮我的朋友发布他的新公司。
-
9. "My friend." He's actually my boyfriend.
"我的朋友"其实是我的男朋友。
-
10. That's his booth right there.
那边是他的展台。