<< 硅谷 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. I'm gonna come at him from the right side,try and herd them back together without spooking them.
我得从右侧接近他,在不被他们察觉的情况下把他们赶到一起。
-
2. Watch this. Cameron! Cameron!
瞧好吧 卡麦隆 卡麦隆。
-
3. Okay. Well, well, well, look who's the big swinging dick.
看看 看看是哪位大人物这么屌炸天啊。
-
4. Hey, Javeed, everything okay at Goolybib?
贾维德 '顾利拜'运营还顺利吧。
-
5. You gotta ask them. They canned me.
那你得问他们 我被踢出公司了。
-
6. -What? -Yeah, our investors got spooked
-什么 -我们的金主。
-
7. by a possible down round,so they shoved an acquisition down my throat.
被估值较低的一轮融资吓尿了,他们就随便出个收购价打发了我。
-
8. Yeah, an acquisition of $200 million, right?
对 出价两亿美元收购 不是吗。
-
9. Yeah, they all made out.
是啊 他们都没什么事。
-
10. I had a reverse vest with no triggers,then I lost all my shares when they fired me.
我签的反向保护协议并没有触发条款,然后我被开除时就丢掉了所有份额。