<< 硅谷 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. It wasn't meant to be a flattering nickname.
这并不是一个夸人的外号。
-
2. It was an insult.
这是种侮辱。
-
3. I'm not sure I agree with that.
我并不同意。
-
4. I mean, the dancing pitcher breaks through walls
我是说 这个舞动的罐子穿墙而出。
-
5. to give tasty beverages to kids in need.
为口渴的孩子们提供美味的饮品。
-
6. Why would you infer from this that Double-A doesn't like me?
你是如何从中推断出双A不喜欢我的。
-
7. Well, um, I wasn't inferring anything.
我不需要推断。
-
8. He told me to my face that he doesn't like you.
他亲口告诉我他不喜欢你。
-
9. But why wouldn't he like me?
但他为什么不喜欢我。
-
10. Well, uh,you have a tendency sometimes to--
这个,你有的时候。