<< 硅谷 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. There is something you should know, though.
但有些事你还是得知道。
-
2. Aaron Anderson wasn't very well liked in college.
艾伦·安德森上大学时不是很受欢迎。
-
3. In fact, people used to call him "Double-Asshole."
其实人们都叫他"双屁眼"[首字母均为A]。
-
4. So watch out for that guy.
所以这家伙你得小心点。
-
5. Are you sure you're okay with this?
你确定你没事吗。
-
6. Yes, Richard. It's time for me to be the bigger man.
没事 理查德 我是时候变得更加大度。
-
7. The cooler man.
更加有风范。
-
8. I am Kool-Aid, after all.
不管怎么说 我可是酷爱。
-
9. Ladies and gentlemen,for the last 90 minutes you have had opportunity
女士们先生们,过去的90分钟里 你们有机会。
-
10. to explore a standard HooliPhone
亲手体验了。