<< 硅谷 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. No, it's live. It's just not moving very much
不 是直播 只是变化不大。
-
2. because it's a fucking egg.
因为那他妈是颗蛋。
-
3. But think of the wonderful things going on inside that egg.
但是想象一下蛋里正在发生的神奇变化。
-
4. The resolution in your imagination is infinite.
人的想象力是无穷的。
-
5. Oh, hey, we're up to 17 views.
我们有十七位观众了。
-
6. Okay, well, this isn't the PR coup that we'd envisioned.
这虽然达不到我们预想中的公关效果。
-
7. But, uh, Nucleus fucked up way worse.
但是 '纽核力'玩砸得更彻底。
-
8. At least we can go back to work knowing
至少已经知道只有我们的。
-
9. that we're the only middle-out compression
发散压缩算法是切实可行的。
-
10. that actually functions.
我们就能安心工作了。