<< 硅谷 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. I threatened to walk and you turned lean and hungry,and you clawed your way into a $15-million deal.
我威胁撤资 你就变成了一头饿狼,杀出一条通向一千五百万订单的血路。
-
2. And when you win this bake-off,because I gave you no money,and I get my... third comma back...
等你赢了这次评测,就因为我不给你钱,等我重回三逗号俱乐部。
-
3. I promise you this, Richard.
我向你保证 理查德。
-
4. I'm gonna come back here and you and I are gonna polish off
我会回到这来 你我将一起。
-
5. this entire motherfucking bottle of tres comas together.
擦亮这三逗号酒瓶。
-
6. Put it right up high.
把它高高地挂起来。
-
7. Come on! Don't leave me hanging.
来啊 别让我干等着。
-
8. That's it! That's how we do business.
就是这样 就该这么做生意。
-
9. The Nucleus ad buy will be the largest in our history.
'纽核力'广告购买量将是史上最多。
-
10. Awareness of this product will be unprecedented.
产品曝光度史无前例。